This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Fresholic Foods Private Limited (FFPL), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at 529 Ka/1135, Pant Nagar Colony, Khurram Nagar, Lucknow-226022, U.P., India, is the sole owner of the website fresholic.com.
At fresholic.com, our focus is to provide the blend of superlative quality products with incomparable home delivery services. Please ensure that you have read the following terms and conditions carefully before using Fresholic services set out the terms on which you agree to be bound as and when you place your order.
On placing the order, the following Terms & Condition will apply:
TO BECOME A CUSTOMER
- Customer must attain the age of 18 years for registration and placing the order on fresholic.com
- We have the discretion to cancel or reject the order as well as make the user account suspended on temporary or permanent basis.
- Fresholic Foods Private Limited, the sole operator of the website (fresholic.com). On placing the order on the website, the company will confirm the order and the confirmation message along with the order details will be sent on the customer’s registered mobile number and email id.
- In case of wrong email id and mobile number entered by the customer while placing an order, then the customer shall be held responsible in case if the order confirmation is not received on the email id and mobile number. It is the responsibility of the customer to update his/her details.
CANCELLATION AND AMENDING THE CONTRACT
- Please review your order carefully before submission. In case you would like to rethink or cancel your purchase, please do so before your order has been packed/picked by the delivery agent.
- The order once packed/picked cannot be cancelled or refunded irrespective of the mode of payment. However, if the delivered product is stale, seal break, defective or damaged, then the customer must immediately inform our customer care via email or call. The company will review the issue and the refund (if any) shall be made accordingly within the respected timeframe.
- If any product in your order is not available for any reason, we shall notify you and we will either send a replacement product immediately after obtaining your prior consent, or issue you a full refund or FB+ within two working days.
PRICE & DELIVERY CHARGES
- The price of the products will be as displayed on the website at the time you confirm your order by clicking “Checkout” and will be inclusive of all charges and taxes as applicable.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order within the delivery slot requested by you at the time you place your order.
- If in case no one is available at the specified delivery address (mentioned by you at the time you place your order) to take delivery of the order, our delivery boy will contact you via call or message to know the secondary delivery address or any other nearest place.
- Conditions outside our control, for example, bad weather conditions etc or due to any other unavoidable circumstances if we are unable to deliver your order in your selected time slot, we will contact you as early as possible for next possible time slot for the delivery. However, if your order is still undelivered, then, our liability to you shall be confined to the price of the products ordered and the cost of delivery.
IF CUSTOMER IS DISSATISFIED
- Our aim is to provide you with the best quality products and services. You must check the product promptly upon delivery. However, in any case if you are not satisfied with the quality of the products you receive then let us know immediately in writing via email to email@example.com or via our helpline no. +918922021921.
- Complaints will be entertained by our grievance cell and we will ensure to respond within 24 hours.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR
- All the products sold at fresholic.com are manufactured/ produced by third parties and in case of any issues related to quality of the products, Fresholic Foods Private Limited will not be held responsible.
- We will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of loss of profits arising out of our supply or failure to supply the goods to you.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall be in any way limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our breach of contract, tort or negligence nor limit any legal rights you have as a consumer.
- The products are sold to you on the basis that you are a consumer and hence we will not be liable for any losses that you might suffer by distributing or reselling the goods as part of a business.
- Our packaging is designed to ensure our products reach you in proper condition but it is your responsibility to ensure that all perishable products are refrigerated as soon as possible upon receipt. However, if you or a third party which moves, transports or delivers the product to any other address after our delivery, we shall not be liable for anything that third party might do to the products or any subsequent deterioration in the product.
- We try our best to provide you with the best services of our website and mobile application. However, there may be some events such as repairs, maintenance or improvements when access to these platforms will be denied, restricted, or suspended. We will keep such events to a minimum and will make efforts to restore full access as soon as we can.
- Although we make sure that the products which are delivered to you are fresh, but in case of unavailability of fresh products, frozen products will be delivered to you after taking your prior consent.
- We shall not be liable for delays or failures to perform our obligations if that delay or failure arises due to conditions beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to modify/change our website, policies, terms and conditions from time to time.
- We take the highest care to ensure that all product descriptions, images, information and prices are accurate. However, we do not accept any liability for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions. Colour and shape of the products may vary from those shown on the website.
- Customers registered with fresholic.com may receive promotional SMS, emails and mobile notifications, irrespective of their number being registered under National Do Not Disturb (NDND). If the customer do not wishes to receive promotional SMS, they may contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We take great care while delivering your order to your doorstep and we never compromise with the quality of the products. However, in any case, if the customer is dissatisfied with the quality of the product(s) in their order, they should raise the concern within two hours of the order delivery.
- Fresholic.com reserves the right to change the T & C of any coupon without giving any prior notice to anyone. In this matter, Fresholic’s decision will be final and cannot be further disputed.
Fresholic Bucks will be credited into user’s fresholic credits after successful delivery for COD cases. For payments done via online mode Freshoic Bucks will be credited immediately.
- The order once delivered cannot be returned or refunded irrespective of the mode of payment, please review the products carefully before ordering. However, if the received product is stale, seal break, rotten, defective & damaged, then the customer must immediately inform us via email or call. The company will review your request and the refund (if any) will be made accordingly within the respected timeframe.
- For claiming refund against return, the proof of buying or purchase receipt will be required.
Conditions when refund will not be granted:
- The product is not in its original condition.
- The product has been used by the customer, either partially or fully.
- No defects found after inspection.
- Customer didn’t informed within the given time frame
When refund is applicable
- Once your return is received and reviewed, we will send you an email to inform you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your refund is approved, an amount equal to the total amount of purchase will be credited to your account through which you had made the payment. In case of COD, the company will credit FB+ (after obtaining prior consent of the customer) equal to the total paid amount to the customer’s Fresholic account or the customer can also opt for online fund transfer by sharing his/her account details.
- All online transfers may take up to 12 working days.
- If the amount of refund is not received by the customer within 12 working days, please feel free to contact us via email- email@example.com. You may also call us at +918922021921.
- What is the time taken to deliver my order?
At the time ordering you will get an option to select the date & time of your choice. The delivery will be made within the timeframe of the selected slot(s).
- What are the delivery charges?
This may change from time to time.
- What is the maximum amount for COD orders?
There is always a maximum amount above which COD orders may not be accepted. This may change from time to time. The orders above this amount will be paid through online mode.